These general terms and conditions apply to all use of De BonAparte, to all services available and to any and all offers, reservations and agreements related thereto. These general terms and conditions apply in addition to the conditions of use available at the location. In the event of any inconsistency between these general terms and conditions and the conditions of use, these general terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The rent is paid before arrival.
- Upon arrival, the tenant signs a rental agreement for the period booked. You can view the rental agreement in advance if you request this through ‘contact’.
- The landlord is not liable for damage, both physical and material, suffered during the tenant’s stay.
- When handing over the key, the meter reading will also be recorded, in case of above average use, the extra costs will be calculated and paid in cash by the tenant upon departure.
- On arrival you will find a made up bed and two towels per person. The towels are only for use in the bathroom/apartment. Beach towels, etc. must be brought by yourself. In the kitchen you will find a dishcloth, a tea towel and a towel.
- If you stay longer, the bed will be changed weekly by the landlord and you will get two clean towels. The kitchen textiles will also be changed.
- Extra linen will be provided for an extra charge.
- Upon arrival you will find some coffee cups, tea bags and some sugar. More consumption is for the tenant.
- Dishwashing liquid, detergent, toilet paper and detergent is present and sufficient for normal use. More consumption is for the tenant.
- Bon&Aparte is non-smoking.
- You can smoke on your own terrace, or at the front door.
- Cigarette butts are well expressed and neatly put in the gray click.
- In case of excessive drinking or drug use, the landlord may immediately deny the tenant(s) access to the apartment, whereby the rent will not be refunded.
- The apartment will not be used for parties.
- If you would like to receive occasional visits, please let us know.
- Visits must adhere to the house rules and will certainly not cause any nuisance.
- The planting on the grounds is carefully handled.
- The terrain behind the bamboo fence is private.
- In case of damage to the apartment and / or contents, this will be reported by the tenant and settled with the deposit / on departure paid in cash.
- Upon departure the dishes are done.
- Upon departure your waste is deposited in the appropriate bins.
- The apartment must be left clean and tidy.
- Sauna visits are at your own risk.
- In case of heart and/or health complaints, the tenant assumes that the tenant has been in consultation with the treated doctor.
- Please inform yourself in advance about how to enjoy a sauna safely and healthily. Do not stay too long in the sauna, take the time to cool down well, drink sufficient water, etc.
- If you get a headache, dizzy or unwell, leave the sauna immediately.
- If you go into the sauna alone, make sure that someone comes after an agreed time to check if you are doing well.
- Intimate contact in the sauna is not allowed due to hygiene and your safety.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- The landlord emphasizes that the animals in the yard have been raised well, but that animals are unpredictable and the landlord is therefore in no way liable for damages caused by the animals of the landlord.
- Our animals are treated with respect and without violence, this is what we expect from our guests. If the tenant takes a horse with him/herself, we expect the same of course.
- The tenant is not allowed to feed our animals.
- The tenant is not allowed to enter the paddocks of the landlord’s horses without permission.
Horses of guests:
- Smoking and open fire is expressly forbidden in and around the barn.
- If you bring your own horse, you have permission to use the barn and the yard in front of the stable.
- Entering the stable is at your own risk.
- In the vicinity of the horses (of the landlord and/or tenant) the tenant always wears closed shoes. So no flip-flops etc.
- The horses brought along are the responsibility of the lessee. You take care of your horse yourself.
- Damage caused by your horses will be fully compensated.
- The landlord accepts no liability whatsoever for damage to the tenant’s horses incurred during the stay.
- The lessee knows her/his own horse and knows whether it can stand in a paddock with electric fencing.
- The lessee must be present when the horse is in the paddock.
- The horse may only stand in the paddock during daylight.
- The horse is given hay in a slowfeeder/hooinet in the paddock and in the stables.
- If the lessee wishes to feed the horse concentrates in the paddock, this may only be done at the same time as the other horses. The horse can be fed in the stable if the lessee wishes.
- Immediately after the horse has been taken out of the paddock, the lessee removes all manure.
- Fertilise your horse in the yard or driveway, then you clean it up immediately, or as soon as you are back from your ride.
- When bringing your own horse, the lessee only uses her/his own stuff like brushes, harnesses, helmet etc. The landlord provides equipment for fattening out, a water bucket and a manger.
- The lessee wears a helmet while riding.
- At the end of your stay the costs for hay, litter and / or chunk will be paid in cash.
- Leave the stable tidy before your departure. The landlord will empty and clean the stall after your departure.
If you book directly with us we will send you a payment request two week before arrival. The full amount, including deposit, must be paid one week prior to arrival.
BonAparte reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Such amendments will become effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on the internet.
These general terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements between the parties relating to this subject matter. If any provision of these general terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of these general terms and conditions, which provisions shall remain in full force and effect.